If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating your Thermometer, look no further than the official Metene Thermometer manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance.
Download the Metene Manual
For safe and optimum performance, your thermometer must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all instructions and guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury.
|File size||5.7 MB|
The Metene thermometer is a high-tech medical device that can tell you about your and the health of those around you in just seconds. It does this by measuring temperature with infrared rays released from the ear canal, skin surface, and tongue tip.
Normal forehead skin temperature can vary several degrees depending on your environment (indoors or out), exercise, perspiration, direct heat or air conditioning, etc.
- Dual-mode use (Forehead or ear detection), suitable for babies, kids, and adults
- 1 second measurement time, very quick for you to take the temperature
- Fever warning
- 20 readings memory recall
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Operating Conditions: 50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C); ≤80%RH, non-condensing
- Atmospheric Pressure: 860 hPa to 1060 hPa
- Measurement Range: 32°F-212°F (0.0°C-100°C)
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1°F (0.1°C)
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces