If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide on operating the Garmin Venu, look no further than the official Garmin Venu manual. By reading the manual, you can get the most out of your Garmin Venu and ensure that you are using it correctly and safely.
|File size||3.8 MB|
Please read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Garmin Venu. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Please read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
Key features of the Garmin Venu
The Garmin Venu is a smartwatch produced by Garmin, a company known for producing GPS devices for outdoor and fitness activities. The Venu has features such as GPS tracking, fitness tracking, heart rate monitoring, and the ability to connect to a smartphone for notifications and other features.
- AMOLED Display: The Venu has a vibrant, high-resolution AMOLED display that allows for clear viewing of all your health and fitness data.
- Health and Fitness Tracking: The watch tracks a variety of health and fitness metrics, including heart rate, steps taken, calories burned, stress levels, and more.
- GPS and GLONASS: The Venu has built-in GPS and GLONASS capabilities, which allow you to track your outdoor activities accurately.
- Music and Payments: The Venu allows you to store music directly on the watch and make payments using Garmin Pay, making it convenient to leave your phone at home when going out for a run.
- Battery Life: The Venu has a long battery life, lasting up to 5 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode, so you can use it for extended periods without having to charge it frequently.
The Garmin Connect app will download software updates automatically behind the scenes while your device is connected to your mobile phone. There are no steps required for you to take to get the latest software.