If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Xbox One X, look no further than the official Microsoft Xbox One X manual. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your game console.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your One X. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
Microsoft’s Xbox One X looks to be extremely capable of the preliminary specs we’ve seen. The processor is cooled using a liquid-vapor chamber, a technique that’s becoming more common on small devices. Full-time 4K video resolution. Up from 12 compute units at 914MHz, we now have 40 cores running at 1172MHz. There’s also a brand-new power-management system for the most efficient delivery of electricity seen on an Xbox console.
Xbox One X Specifications
- CPU: Eight-core 2.3GHz processor
- GPU: 40 compute units at 1172MHz
- RAM: 12GB GDDR5 (shared between system and GPU)
- Bandwidth: 326GB/s
- Storage: 1TB hard drive
- Disc: UHD Blu-ray player
- Video: 4K output, HDR 10 support
- Audio: DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1 and Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
- Wireless: Bluetooth, dual-band Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, IR blaster
- Connectors: 2x HDMI (2.0b out, 1.4b in), 3x USB 3.0 ports, IR out, S/PDIF, Ethernet