The Flex 6600 manual is a useful resource for learning about all the features and functions of your device. It can help you troubleshoot problems, customize settings, and optimize its performance. Reading the manual can help you discover new features and get the most out of your SDR.
Manual for the Flex Radio Flex 6600
Please read and save the entire manual before using or installing your Flex 6600. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Please read this manual in its entirety before using the unit, and save it for future reference.
The FLEX-6600 series SDR is designed for the Ham who wants to operate the radio exclusively as a server from PC, laptop, Maestro, Mac, or iOS clients whether local or remote. The 6600 and the 6600M both share the same game-changing band awareness, industry-leading phase noise performance/receiver dynamic range, and brick wall filters to give you the advantage in the most competitive DXing or contesting activities. With a PC, laptop, or Mac client, you can utilize up to four 14 MHz spectrum/waterfall displays and independent band/ mode receivers to revolutionize your view of the bands, especially on digital modes.
Flex 6600 features
- Native Remote Operation: Using Maestro, PC, Laptop, iPad or iPhone
- SDR Architecture: Direct Sampling
- Independent High-Performance Receivers: Four (4)
- Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range (RMDR): 116dB
- Spectral Capture Units (digitizers): Two (2)
- Diversity Reception Capable of using Separate Antennas: Yes
- Single Operator Two Radios (SO2R) using one FLEX-6600: Yes
- Contest Grade Preselectors: 7th Order on contest bands; 3rd order on remaining bands
- Maximum Panadapter Bandwidth: 14 MHz
- Radio Control Surfaces: Ergonomic tactile controls with a touch screen interface
- Integrated Display: 8-inch 1920×1200 IPS Display
- External Display: 1920×1200 WUXGA via HDMI interface
- Antenna Connectors: SO-239×2; XVTR-BNCx2, RX-IN-BNCx2
- Wideband Frequency Coverage: 30 kHz – 54 MHz
- Transmit Frequency Coverage: 160-6m amateur bands, 100W nominal output
- Transverter IF Frequency Coverage: 100 kHz – 54 MHz
- Full Duplex Operation: Yes
- Digital Audio Exchange (DAX) Channels: Four (4)
- DAX IQ Channels/Bandwidth per Channel (DAXIQ): Four (4)