Reading the manual for the Enacfire E60 earbuds can be helpful for a number of reasons:
- Safety: The manual may contain important information about the safe usage of the device, including warnings and precautions to take while using it.
- Features: The manual can provide information about the various features and functions of the device, helping you to get the most out of it.
- Troubleshooting: If you experience any issues with the device, the manual may contain troubleshooting tips and solutions to common problems.
- Maintenance: The manual may also contain information about maintaining and caring for the device, including tips for cleaning and storing it.
Download the Enacfire E60 manual
|File size||3 MB|
Please read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your earbuds. Misuse may damage the unit or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
The Enacfire E60 Bluetooth 5.0 wireless earbuds have a small, teardrop-shaped appearance. They have a clean contoured profile, with a unique glossy black ABS plastic shell. The Enacfire E60 ear tips extended well out from the buds themselves and were made to seat deep in your ear.
With a single tap on the left or right earpiece, you play and pause the music. Double-tap the right earbud to skip a track, and tap the left bud twice to return a song. Changing the volume is possible too – increase it by holding the right earpiece, and decrease it with the left.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with AptX codec
- IPX7 waterproof (heavy rain and sweat resistant)
- 7 hours listening on a full charge
- The charging case can charge earpieces fully 4 times
- Comes with 4 sizes of ear tips and a USB-C cable