If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to operating the Micrologix 1400, look no further than the official Micrologix 1400 manual. Before you install, configure, operate, or maintain your PLC, users are advised to read the MicroLogix 1400 manual. The manual provides detailed information on the features and capabilities of this PLC, as well as instructions on how to install, set up, and program the device.
Use this manual if you are responsible for designing, installing, programming, or troubleshooting control systems that use MicroLogix 1400 controllers.
|File size||16.5 MB|
To prevent any injury to the user or any damage to the instrument it is essential that you consult the Micrologix 1400 manual. For safe and optimum performance, the controller must be used properly. Carefully read and follow all guidelines in this manual and give special attention to the CAUTION and WARNING statements.
Micrologix 1400 Features
The MicroLogix 1400 is a compact, modular PLC that is suitable for a wide range of applications, including those in the automotive, food and beverage, and packaging industries. It offers a range of features and capabilities, including support for ladder logic and function block programming, and can be easily integrated into existing automation systems.
- The Ethernet port provides Web server capability, email capability, and protocol support for DNP3 protocol support
- Built-in LCD with backlight lets you view controller and I/O status
- Built-in LCD provides a simple interface for messages, bit/integer monitoring, and manipulation
- Expands application capabilities through support for as many as seven 1762 MicroLogix Expansion I/O modules with 256 discrete I/O
- As many as six embedded 100 kHz high-speed counters (only on controllers with DC inputs)
- Two serial ports with DF1, DH-485, Modbus RTU, DNP3, and ASCII protocol support
- 10 KB words in user program memory with 10 KB words in user data memory)
- Up to 128 KB for data logging and 64 KB for recipe