TP-Link is one of a handful of companies that make portable routers for travel. These routers have a USB port to plug in a phone or hotspot and a wired network jack for a computer. They allow your computer and tablet to share your phone or hotspot’s Internet connection. This router comes with an Ethernet Cable, quick installation Guide Resource CD, and a Power Adapter. The TL-WR841N supports WDS wireless bridge and Parental Controls. Once you install your new TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless Router, you’ll need to know how to configure it.
Getting the most out of your TP-Link router requires some understanding of how to use it. That’s where having the owner’s manual comes in handy. With proper usage, there is less risk of damage, and you’ll learn how to get the most out of it.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your TP-LINK TL-WR841N. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
TP-LINK TL-WR841N features
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps ideal applications for video streaming, online gaming VoIP, web browsing, and multi-tasking
- Two 5dBi antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy Setup Assistant provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Features parental control function managing the internet access of children or employee’s computer
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC and internet devices
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
- Easily setup a WPA/WPA2 encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support