The GE 24914 Universal Remote Control is easy to use, and easy to program, and it gives you total control at the touch of your fingertips! It also features an automated sleep function – that enables the remote to turn off your TV after a period of 1 to 99 minutes. It is one of the easiest-to-use remotes available today. Juggling multiple remote controls is a thing of the past! The GE 24914 controls up to four devices, including the most popular brands of TV, VCR, DVD, satellite, cable, and audio equipment.
User manual for the GE 24914
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your GE 24914 Remote. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- Auto sleep timer
- Retains codes when changing batteries
- Dedicated menu navigation keys
- Compatible with all major brands
- Controls 4 Devices. Works with Most Major Brands to Control TV, DVD, VCR, and Cable/Satellite.
- TV, DVD, Satellite Menu Navigation.
- Slim, Comfortable Fit in Hand. Auto Sleep Function
- For use with TV, Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, DVR, cable, satellite, digital converter box, streaming boxes, and other devices
- Use with combo devices
- Dot button to access sub-channels
- Full menu functions
- Quick code search for easy setup
- Code saver allows up to 10 minutes to change the batteries in the remote without losing codes
- The battery saver will automatically turn off the remote if the buttons are depressed for more than 8 seconds
- Batteries are NOT INCLUDED
- GE 24914 Universal Remote Control