This Fuji X-system is the first serious digital camera system built entirely from the ground up with no links to film. The mirrorless X-T2 features a sensor that is significantly distinct from other manufacturers, and the photographs it produces are pretty different as well. Because it lacks an anti-alias filter, the results can be far crisper than those produced by most other cameras. The X-T2 has an OLED viewfinder that can also be used for menu selection and playback through the viewfinder. The shutter and aperture dials are on the Fuji X-T2, which is composed of metal rather than plastic. The exposure compensation dial on the X-T2 is real.
Please be sure to read and save the entire manual before setting up or using your Fujifilm X-T2. Misuse may result in damage to the unit and/or cause harm or serious injury. Download the manual and save it for future reference.
- 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III APS-C sensor reduces moire and false colors to improve image quality and X-Processor Pro engine increases response times, achieves faster AF, lower noise, and better color
- Dust and moisture-resistant body with approximately 63 points of weather sealing; Freeze resistance to 14 Degree Fahrenheit
- High-precision 0.48-inch, 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder featuring a magnification of 0.77x and Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec
- Full HD and 4K 3840×2160 30P/25P/24P shooting (Using a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher)
- Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3″ tilting LCD monitor with three-directional tilt